virtualadoptions__Adozioni Virtuali_Il primo forum completo per gli adottini,Aiuti per blog,forum,siti_Pet society FREE USE!

FREE DOWNLOAD - ios Banner Generator - app store

« Older   Newer »

1. *Maty_hamcore

User deleted

preview
    PREVIEW

Con un like alla mia pagina fb potrai accedere
    al download! Like my Fb page to download:
    FACEBOOK PAGE LINK

Tutte le dimensioni necessarie per pubblicare la vostra app ios nell'app store.
    Nel psd sono compresi i banner grandi e quelli più piccoli che si posizioneranno nelle applicazioni.
    I banner sono divisi per categoria; per modificarne uno entrate nel suo layer, fate doppio click sull'oggetto avanzato (smart object) e create la vostra grafica. poi cliccate su Merge layers (unisci) e cliccate salva. Ritornando nella schermata precedente noterete che si sarà automaticamente generata anche l'immagine più piccola equivalente.
    Una volta terminato cliccate salva per il web, ed in automatico si salveranno i file con le dimensioni giuste.

ENGLISH
    iOS Banner Mockups for the app store - All size needed renamed and presented into a single psd file. Click on Save for Web -> save into a folder. (it will automatically save all the images with the righ name, you will have to put the name of you app on the "appname" into the description.)
    HOW TO USE:

Open the .psd file, click into the bigger size banner you need (smart object -> double click, it will open into a different window into photoshop) and paste into the graphic, click on merge layers and save. It will automatically be displayed also into the small one.
    Now repeat this process for all the banner you need.
    If you want I can do a single big file in which you just have to create 1 graphic and then will be filled for all the banners, but as you can understand this will recreate stretched images, unabled to be used. So it's your task to open every image and fill it with the right graphic.
    Click on Save for Web -> save into a folder. (it will automatically save all the images with the righ name, you will have to put the name of you app on the "appname" into the description.)

BIG psd file, big size.

Download: 2,30 MB

0 replies since 29/7/2014, 19:38   261 views